Welcome to 405!
Students must bring their planner home and back to school everyday. Every morning, the first thing they do after they unpack their bags, is write their homework down in their planner. If students are absent, there is drop down folder in the classroom where all homework assignments are placed for that week. Students are responsible for grabbing the homework they missed and handing it in. All homework assignments should be placed in the students homework folder.
- Every Monday: an Article of the week is assigned. Students are to complete each assignment for each day and bring it in the following day to be checked.
- Every Monday: students learn new vocabulary words.
- All week our lessons are connected to those vocabulary words.
- Every Monday: vocabulary study guides are posted to Classroom Dojo.
- Every Friday: students have a vocabulary quiz on the words learned that Monday.
- To be prepared everyday, students will need:
- Social Studies Homework
- Social Studies Textbook
- Social Studies Notebook
- Social Studies Folder
- Students are encouraged to read, go on I-ready, and Achieve 3000.
Contact me Anytime!
I am so excited for an amazing school year!